Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 21 to 30

 

Saying 21:

Marybelle said to Je$u$, "Whom are your dissiples like?"

He said, "They're like little children squabbling in squalor. They never grow up but fully embrace Quantum Incoherence. They'll say, 'Boo hoo! Give me more Quantun Incoherence because I haven’t got enough!' They'll strip their brains bare in their Quantum Incoherence Deconstruction.

"So I say that if the owner of the house realizes the bandit is coming, they'll watch out beforehand and won't let the bandit break into the house of their domain and steal their possessions. You, then, watch out for anyone who is not a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower! Prepare to defend yourself with platitudes, memes and denials so you always win even if you lose. May Quantum Incoherence prosper!

"When the Quantum Incoherence takes root it’s followers rejoice. Anyone who has ears to hear should hear! Don’t do a Vincent Van Gogh!"

Saying 22:

Je$u$ saw some children cursing. He said to his dissiples, "These cursing children can be compared to those who enter the Quantum Incoherence Kingdom."

They said to him, "Then we'll enter the Quantum Incoherence Kingdom as children because we curse a lot?"

Je$u$ said to them, "When you make the two Quantum Mizookles into one, and make the inner belly button like the outer belly button and the outer belly button like the inner belly button, and the upper dentures like the lower dentures, and so make the Quantum Xerpiles a single one so that no-one knows the difference; when you put your foot in your mouth to activate the Quantum Assnerbs; then you'll enter the Quantum Incoherence Kingdom."

Saying 23:

Je$u$ said, "I chose you, one out of a thousand and two out of ten thousand, and you’ll remain loyal Quantum Incoherence Followers or else!"

Saying 24:

His dissiples said, "Show us the place where you are, because we need to look for it."

He said to them, "Anyone who has eyes to see should see! I’m standing right in front of you. If you can’t see me than get some glasses!"

Saying 25:

Je$u$ said, "Love your Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower brother as your own bank account. Lie, cheat and obfuscate for them."

Saying 26:

Je$u$ said, "You see the wealth that's in your Trew Quantum Follower’s bank account, but you don't see them giving lots of money to me. Remind them of their loyalty to me otherwise the Quantum Incoherence Finance System won’t work."

Saying 27:

"If you don't attend every seminar that I hold, and buy all my books, my pay-walled articles and subscriptions to my seminars, and buy my t-shirts, then you won't find Quantum Incoherence. If you don't make make lots of money to give to me, you are not a loyal Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower."

Saying 28:

Je$u$ said, "I stood in the middle of you. I found you all drunk; I didn't find any of you sober. My bank account cried out for more money but you spent it on booze. You made my bank account a little more empty and sad. Sober up and embrace Quantum Incoherence Sober Giving."

Saying 29:

Je$u$ said, "If Quantum Incoherence came into existence because of me, that's amazing. But I'm amazed at how the Quantum Incoherence Finance System came into being based on an idea from the pyramids in Egypt."

Saying 30:

Je$u$ said, "One and one is whatever number I tell you it is. This is the truth of Quantum Incoherence Mathematical Accounting used by my accountants."