Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 71 to 80

 

Saying 71:

Je$u$ said, "I'll destroy all incriminating evidence about me, and no one will be able to find it. I pay good money for any such material. Contact me. I can also pay in crypto-coin or I can send the Quantum Incoherence Protection Team to visit your enemy for a little chat."

Saying 72:

Someone said to him, "Tell my brothers to divide our inheritance with me."

He said to him, “Only if I get 50% since they are not Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers."

He turned to his dissiples and said to them, “I’m really a multiplier for Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd."

Saying 73:

Je$u$ said, "The potential for the profit of Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd is unlimited, but Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers are few. So flood social media with Quantum Incoherence and make lots of Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers."

Saying 74:

He said, "Many are gathered at the bar, but there's nothing to drink. Who forgot to stock up the Quantum Incoherence Bar?"

Saying 75:

Je$u$ said, "Many are waiting at the Quantum Incoherence Seminar door, but only those who pay will enter the buiklding."

Saying 76:

Je$u$ said, "Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd can be compared to a multi-national company which found a way to make money. As Trew Quantun Incoherence Followers you, too, can sell my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts for the greater glory of Quantum Incoherence."

Saying 77:

Je$u$ said, "I'm all over social media thanks to Quantum Incoherence Marketing. Open your page; I'm there."

Saying 78:

Je$u$ said, "What did you go onto social media to see? A favourite page? Connect with a friend? Tough luck. I’m plastered all over social media to advertise my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts."

Saying 79:

A woman in the crowd said to him, "Blessed am I to have met you!”

He said to her, "Blessed are those who have listened to the message of Quantum Incoherence! How many of my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts do you own?'"

Saying 80:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever has found the hidden bodies better keep quiet!"