Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 1 to 10

 

These are the hidden sayings that Je$uS (the Quantum Incoherence Expert) spoke and Diddymouse Judas Tommy the Twin wrote down in this Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy.

Saying 1:

And he said, "Whoever thinks they have discovered the meaning of these sayings understands Quantum Incoherence."

Saying 2:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever seeks these sayings should stop unless they find them. If they find them, they'll be disturbed. If they're disturbed, they'll be locked away from society. This is the core of Quantum Incoherence."

Saying 3:

Je$u$ said, "If your leaders tell you, 'Look, there’s wizdumb in leaven,' then the birds of heaven will poop on you. If they tell you, 'It's not poop,' then it is poop. Wizdumb is within you and outside of you and found in these sayings.

"When you know wizdumb, then you'll be known as the Wizdumb Guy, and you'll realize Quantum Incoherence. But if you don't know wizdumb, then you’ll live in bliss, and are probably educated."

Saying 4:

Je$u$ said, "The older person won't hesitate to ask a little seven-year-old child about how to fix a computer, and they'll lie, because many who are thirsty will be last, and they'll become dumb."

Saying 5:

Je$u$ said, "Know what's on your face, it could be as moustache or part of what you just ate, because there's nothing on your face that won't be revealed to the rest of the world."

Saying 6:

His dissiples said to him, "Do you want us to run fast? Should we give you money? And what should we not do?"

Je$u$ said, "Don't run fast. Walk at a slow pace because you are slow. Don't do what I hate. I hate it when you don’t donate to me or buy my books or don’t pay for my pay-walled articles or don’t pay for a subscription to my seminars or don’t give me tithes, offerings and love gifts above $1000 or don’t buy (and wear) my t-shirts. Don’t do that stuff! Everything is revealed in the files I keep on you. There's nothing that will be hidden if you cross me. Nothing will stay secret. I’ve got all the dirt on you."

Saying 7:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed is the person that's chosen by me and then becomes my follower, but how awful for the follower who doesn’t give me complete loyalty. Let he who wants to keep his finger nails, listen!"

Saying 8:

He said, "You are like a fish who follows me as leader. I cast a net into the sea and draw it up from the sea full of little fish. Among them I find a loyal fish and cast all the fish that aren’t loyal into the hell of my fury for ever and ever. Amen. Anyone who has ears to hear should hear! If not then get a hearing aid."

Saying 9:

Je$u$ said, "Look, a sewer went out and sewed some pants. Some pants got ripped when people fell on the roadside. Other pants fell down at rock concerts. Yet others got ripped on barbed wire. Finally, other pants got soiled and produced a smell to high heaven, some sixty times as much and some a hundred and twenty."

Saying 10:

Je$u$ said, "I lit a fire, and look, I'm watching it burn. Don’t snitch!"