Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 91 to 100

 

Saying 91:

They said to him, "Tell us what this is in your painting."

He said to them, "You read the face of the sky and the earth, but you don't know what a tree and cloud are? It’s a tree and a cloud! I’m going to sign my painting and put it up in the Quantum Incoherence Art Gallery."

Saying 92:

Je$u$ said, "Look, I didn't answer your questions before and I’m not answering them now. I’m not giving away advice for free. Buy my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts to find out the answers."

Saying 93:

"I don't give a shit about your opinion. Throw it on the manure pile. Don't bother with me with stuff that doesn’t advance Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd."

Saying 94:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever knocks on my door with a large donation for Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd will be gladly received and I will open the door to receive the cash. All the rest can knock on my door for hours on end and I won’t answer. Don't bother with me with stuff that doesn’t advance Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd."

Saying 95:

Je$u$ said, "If you have money that you want to invest then invest it at Quantum Incoherence Investment Fund. After 10 years you might get some of it back in the form of a free t-shirt."

Saying 96:

Je$u$ said, "Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd can be compared to a woman who took a powder and snorted it. Anyone who has a nose to blow should blow it!"

Saying 97:

Je$u$ said, "Disloyal Quantum Incoherence Followers can be compared to a bag of dog shit from a dog with diarrhoea. While the man was walking down a long long road, the bag broke and the dog shit spilled out all over the place and over him. The moral of this story is don’t be a little shit!"

Saying 98:

Je$u$ said, "A Disloyal Quantum Incoherence Follower can be compared to a man who farted in a crowded elevator. I don’t want to be near him!"

Saying 99:

The dissiples said to him, "Your sons and daughters are standing outside."

He said to them, "How do you know? I refused to do a paternity test. Call in the Quantum Incoherence Protection Team!"

Saying 100:

They showed Je$u$ a gold coin and said to him, "Those who own it want it back.”

He said to them, "Blessed are those who donate to Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd whether they want to or not. Place it in this bag of donated cash and stay quiet.”