Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 101 to 110

 

Saying 101:

"Whoever doesn't place their ageing father and mother into a nursing home in order to have much more time to sell more of my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts, isn’t a loyal Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower."

Saying 102:

Je$u$ said, "How awful for those who don’t buy my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts. They won’t be blessed by Quantum Incoherence."

Saying 103:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed are those who know Quantum Incoherence. They can get defend it with quotes from my books, my pay-walled articles and my t-shirts”

Saying 104:

They said to Je$u$, "Come, let's go and get pissed today."

Je$u$ said, "Whose paying?”

They said "We are.”

So Je$u$ and the dissiples went and got pissed.

Saying 105:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever steals money before it’s put in the Quantum Incoherence Bank Account will be called a bastard."

Saying 106:

Je$u$ said, "When you make the two into one, and the three into six, then seven ate nine and ... Wow! Did you see that flying unicorn?"

He was off his face that day.

Saying 107:

Je$u$ said, "Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd can be compared to a shepherd who had a hundred sheep and then got a million more."

Saying 108:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever iuly rewing ou oh dafgeh jey herb ik oun piggy wiggy ....”

He was off his face that day too.

Saying 109:

Je$u$ said, "Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd can be compared to someone who had a treasure hidden in their backyard. No-one knew about. Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd wants it that way forever."

Saying 110:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever has won the lottery and become rich should donate it to Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd."