Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 11 to 20

 

Saying 11:

Je$u$ said, "Your favourite TV show will disappear, and some others will disappear too. Those who are dead aren't alive, and some of those who are living are brain dead. In the days when you ate what was dead, you made sure it wasn’t rotting. When you're ice-cream is left in the sunlight, what will you do? On the day when you try to eat one, it will dribble everywhere and make a mess. But when you become my loyal follower and donate to me, buy my books, pay for my pay-walled articles, pay for a subscription to my seminars, give me tithes, offerings and love gifts above $1000 and buy my t-shirts, I’ll become happy. You want to make me happy, don’t you?"

Saying 12:

The dissiples said to Je$u$, "We know don’t know where you're going to lead us to. Where are we headed?"

Je$u$ said to them, "Wherever you get to that’s where I’ve led you. You don’t have to worry about that. Just loyally follow me and Quantum Incoherence."

Saying 13:

Je$u$ said to his dissiples, "If you were to compare me to someone, who would you say I'm like?"

Simone Peta said to him, "You're like a Quantum Megachurch Pastor."

Je$u$ took her aside and told her something special because she was special. When Simone Peta returned to her companions, they asked, "What did Je$u$ say to you?"

Simone Peta said to them, "It’s none of your business.”

Je$u$ said, “Let’s all agree that it’s none of your business.”

And they all said “Amen!” and sang Je$u$ Jingles for the next hour.

Saying 14:

Je$u$ said to them, "If you fast, you'll have more money to give to me; and if you don’t give money to me, you'll be condemned; and if you make donations, I’ll be happy.

"If they welcome you when you enter any land and go around in the countryside, say hello, eat whatever you can pinch, because it doesn’t matter if you don’t get caught. If you get caught then deny everything. This is one of my 98,765,474,406,754 greatest commandments."

Saying 15:

Je$u$ said, "When you see the human who wasn't born of a woman, then its probably an a hallucination and you’ve taken the wrong pill.”

Saying 16:

Je$u$ said, "Maybe people think that I've come to cast peace on the world, and they don't know that I've come to cast divisions on the earth against anyone who is woke. A woke person is anyone I don’t like. Where there are five woke people in a house, I’ll kick them out if I’m their landlord. They'll pack their bags and be gone."
Saying 17:

Je$u$ said, "I'll sell you a Quantum Incoherence that no eye has ever seen, no ear has ever heard, no hand has ever touched, and no human mind has ever thought. I’m the greatest Quantum Incoherence Guru."

Saying 18:

The dissiples said to Je$u$, "Tell us about our goal. What is it?"

Je$u$ said, "Have you discovered the journey so that you can look for the goal? Because the goal will be where the journey is. Blessed is the one who will give me more money to find out about Quantum Incoherence. That’s the goal."

Saying 19:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed is Quantum Incoherence who came into being in my mind. If you become my followers and pay for my message, these stones will become your servants; because there are five trees in Quantum Paradise which don't change in summer or winter, and their leaves don't fall. Whoever knows them knows about the secret Woozle."

Saying 20:

The dissiples asked Je$u$, "Tell us, what can Quantum Incoherence by compared to?"

He said to them, "It can be compared to a boodledrop. Though it's the smallest of all the mistrophenical yubles, when it falls into your brain it activates the Ferdontal Quantum Drip."