Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 81 to 90


 Saying 81:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever has become rich should give it to me, and whoever has power should use it to help Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd."

Saying 82:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever is near me is near Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd , and whoever is far from me doesn’t know the truth of Quantum Incoherence."

Saying 83:

Je$u$ said, "Photos are good for Quantum Incoherence memes on social media, but sometimes they need to be photo-shopped."

Saying 84:

Je$u$ said, "Rejoice when you see your photo on a Quantum Incoherence page. But when you see your photo mocked on a Quantum Incoherence satire page then block it!"

Saying 85:

Je$u$ said, "I didn’t become what I am without lots of work and the inspiration of the pyramid in Egypt. If you have a go, you get a go. If you got money, it goes to me."

Saying 86:

Je$u$ said, "The foxes have dens and the birds have nests, and I have a gold plated penthouse.”

Saying 87:

Je$uS said, "How miserable am I when I haven’t sold many my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts on a particular day. Help me out and repost my ads. "

Saying 88:

Je$u$ said, "People will come to you and give you what belongs to me. You'll give that to me. What’s there’s is mine, what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine.'"


Saying 89:

Je$u$ said, "Why do you wash the wine glass after you drank from it? Through it away and use a new one. That’s what I do. "

Saying 90:

Je$u$ said, "Come to me and my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts to prove that you are a loyal Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower. You'll be blessed!"