Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 41 to 50

 

Saying 41:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever has something in their bank account should give me more, but whoever doesn't have anything can’t be a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower."

Saying 42:

Je$u$ said, "Become a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower."

Saying 43:

His dissiples said to him, "Who are you to say these things to us?"

"Don't you realize who I am from what I say to you? I am the Quantum Incoherence Expert. No-one comes to Quantum Incoherence except through me."

Saying 44:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever laughs at Quantum Incoherence will not be forgiven and will be blocked on social media.”

Saying 45:

Je$u$ said, "Grapes are good for wine and hops is good for beer. As Quantum Incoherence Expert I deserve the best of both. Make sure that you buy my books, articles and seminars."

Saying 46:

Je$u$ said, "No one's been born who's so much greater than Elvis. But I say that whoever among you will donate more than a million dollars to me will become greater than Elvis. I’ll even throw in a free Quantum Incoherence t-shirt signed by me!"

Saying 47:

Je$u$ said, "It's not possible for anyone to know as much as I do about Quantum Incoherence, and it's not possible for any Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower to know more than me, because I’m the Quantum Incoherence Expert.

"No one drinks corked wine unless they are an alcoholic. I only drink the best.

"I also don’t wear old clothes. I only wear the best!"

Saying 48:

Je$u$ said, "If lots of you buy my new book on Quantum Incoherence then it will be #1 on Amazon in Incoherence. Wowsers!”

Saying 49:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed are those who buy my new book on Quantum Incoherence. Let’s make it #1 on Amazon in Incoherence!"

Saying 50:

Je$u$ said, "If they ask you, 'Where did Je$u$ come from?' tell them, 'He came from Alabama where he was a Pasta of a large Italian take-away food van in which he lived. He wasn’t making much money from it and eventually had a glorious vision. This was the Quantum Incoherence Vision! He gathered 12 dissiples together and they formed Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd. He now sells Quantum Incoherence books, articles, seminars and t-shirts. You can book him to speak at your organisation, home, school, church, circus, zoo, brothel or whatever. As long as you can pay his appearance fee he doesn’t mind where he speaks.”