Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 61 to 70

 

Saying 61:

Je$u$ said, "Two will rest on a couch. One will vomit all over the place, the other will burp."

Salami Sam said, "Who are you, Sir, to climb onto my couch and either vomit or burp?"

Je$u$ said to her, "I'm the Quantum Incoherence Expert."

Salami Sam said, "I'm a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower. Puke or belch whenever, or wherever, you want."

Saying 62:

Je$u$ said, "I tell my mysteries of Quantum Incoherence to those who pay the right price. Don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing unless you are cutting something with a sharp knife. Then they definitely need to be co-ordinated."

Saying 63:

Je$u$ said, "There was a rich man who had much money. He said, 'I'll use my money to sow, reap, plant, and fill my barns with fruit, so that I won't need anything.' That's what he was thinking to himself, but he died that very night. Anyone who has money or expensive items should give it to me right now before you die!"

Saying 64:

Je$u$ said, "Someone planned an expensive piss up. They sent out invitations to important people like me. They hired bouncers so no riffraff could get in. Unfortunately this meant no Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers with less than $1,000,000 donation were admitted. We had a great time. Expensive things were eaten, drunk and snorted. I don’t remember much.”

Saying 65:

He said, "I owned a vineyard. I leased it out to some sharecroppers to work it so I could collect rent and a large Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd donation for protection.

I sent my accountant so that the sharecroppers could give him the cash. They seized my accountant, beat him, and nearly killed him.

"Then I sent my Quantum Incoherence Protection Team, thinking, 'Maybe they'll show some respect to my thugs … er ... Quantum Incoherence Protection Team .'

"Because they knew about my Quantum Incoherence Protection Team, they handed the cash over immediately.

“Remember that the Quantum Incoherence Protection Team works better than accountants.

Anyone who has half a brain should use it!"

Saying 66:

Je$u$ said, "Show me the iphone I threw away because it didn’t work. I want to completely destroy it so that there’s no incriminating evidence left on it."

Saying 67:

Je$u$ said, "I know everything because I went to the School of Hard Knocks and the University of Life. I’m the Quantum Incoherence Expert. Buy my books, articles, seminars and t-shirts."

Saying 68:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed are you when you start rumours and spread gossip about those who mock Quantum Incoherence. You can get a 10% discount for one item from my books, articles, seminars and t-shirts."

Saying 69:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed are those who block people on social media who mock Quantum Incoherence. You can also get a 10% discount for one item from my books, articles, seminars and t-shirts."

Saying 70:

Je$u$ said, "If you give birth to what's within you, it may just be a fart but a stifled fart can kill you."