Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 111 to 114

 

Saying 111:

Je$u$ said, "When you know the secret to Quantun Incoherence then the xiffy treckloof will zip around the quertiferous bingbong in front of you, and whoever lives to tell the tale will be blessed."

Saying 112:

Je$u$ said, "What the hell am I saying? Doc, give me more of those pills!”


Saying 113:

His dissiples said to him, "When will the police come?"

"They won't come unless some disloyal Quantum Incoherent Follower snitches on me. But the Quantum Incoherence protection Team ensures that never happens. Let those who want to keep their toes, listen."

Saying 114:

Simone Peta said to them, "Mary should leave us, because she’s a bitch."

Je$u$ said, "Look, I don’t care about bitches if they are loyal Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers who buy my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts. Nothing else matters."


THE END
of
The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy