Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 51 to 60


 Saying 51:

His dissiples said to him, "When will we have rest?"

He said to them, "When you have each contributed over $1,000,000 in profit for Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd. Remember you are special Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers and can only remain in that category if you remain loyal to me.”

Saying 52:

His dissiples said to him, "Twenty-four thousand people have spoken on the Nonsense Fact Checker page, and they all spoke ill of you."

He said to them, "Don’t read that rubbish. They’re just jealous because only I know everything about Quantum Incoherence. Tell them to buy my books, articles, seminars and t-shirts on Quantum Incoherence.”

Saying 53:

His dissiples said to him, "Is circumnavigation around the truth useful, or not?"

He said to them, "Circumnavigation around the truth is always useful as I can tell everyone that my latest book is #1 on Amazon when it is really # 766,554,587,874,536. That way people buy my books! Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd matters more than the truth"

Saying 54:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed are those who are poor if they have given all their money to Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd."

Saying 55:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever doesn't financially support Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd. isn't loyal to me and is not worthy of my counselling in this book."

Saying 56:

Je$u$ said, "Whoever has known me knows that I am a profit prophet skilled in the art of Quantum Incoherence Marketing."

Saying 57:

Je$u$ said, "Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd can be compared to a pyramid in Egypt. Remember that you have to remain loyal to me to be a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower. Loyalty means buying buy my books, articles, seminars and t-shirts."

Saying 58:

Je$u$ said, "Blessed are the people who get me out of a lot of trouble. That’s my dodgy lawyer and accountant!"

Saying 59:

Je$u$ said, "When you are dead you are dead and you are no longer a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower unless you leave all your inheritance to me."

Saying 60:

They saw a farmer carrying a lamb to the back of his shed. He said to his dissiples, "What do you think he's going to do with that lamb?"

They said to him, "He's going to kill it and eat it."

He said to them, "While it's living, he won't eat it, but only after he kills it and it becomes a corpse."

They said, "He can't do it any other way."

He said to them, "All things are probable. Only believe! Haven’t you seen Scotty’s Raw Chicken Curry?”