Wednesday

The Quantum Incoherence Gospel of Tommy - Sayings 31 to 40

 

Saying 31:

Je$u$ said, "No accountant is welcome in the Quantum Incoherence Community unless they are a Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower. These are the only people who are Trew Quantum Incoherence Accountants."

Saying 32:

Je$u$ said, "A Quantum Incoherence Bank Account can be hidden in an offshore account."

Saying 33:

Je$u$ said, "What you hear with one ear, see with both eyes, then post memes on you social media. No Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower fails to post all my advertisements about my books, my pay-walled articles, my subscriptions to my seminars and my t-shirts. Rather, they plaster social media with it. Repetition is good and a way to show that you are loyal."

Saying 34:

Je$u$ said, "If someone who's blind claims to read my books out aloud for someone else who's blind, then they are not Trew Quantum Incoherence Followers. They should buy my audible books."

Saying 35:

Je$u$ said, "No one can steal my books, pay-walled articles, seminars and t-shirts because they are all copyrighted. Making fun of the Quantum Incoherence System is also forbidden. No Trew Quantum Incoherence Follower would do that!"

Saying 36:

Je$u$ said, "Don't be anxious from morning to evening or from evening to morning about what you'll eat. Giving to the Quantum Incoherence Pty Ltd is far more important that eating."

Saying 37:

His dissiples said, "When will you appear to us? When will we see you?"

Je$u$ said, "Bloody hell! We’ve been through this before. I’m bloody standing in front of you bastards. Open up your eyes!"

His dissipole opened up their eyes and, lo and behold, Je$u$ was standing right in front of them.

Loony Luke said, “It’s a Quantum Incoherence Miracle!”

Je$u$’ dissiples all agreed and sang Je$u$ Jingles for the next two hours.

Saying 38:

Je$u$ said, "Often you've wanted to hear this message that I'm telling you, and you don't have anyone else from whom to hear it. There will be days when bastards will tell you that Quantum Incoherence is nonsense. Don’t believe them. You can only find the truth in my books, articles and seminars."

Saying 39:

Je$u$ said, "Scholars have taken knowledge and hidden it is some place called a Younaversitty. Don’t bother going there. Pay for my books, articles and seminars instead."

Saying 40:

Je$u$ said, "Someone wrote a book laughing at Quantum Incoherence! It’s not fair! Laughing causing the Quantum Incoherence Finance System to collapse!"