PRAY YOUR STRAIGHT AWAY - HETEROSEXUAL CONVERSION THERAPY
We know from science that "gay conversion therapy" does not work and that you cannot "pray the gay away" yet it may be possible to change heterosexual homophobic Christians to homosexuality as that has not yet been attempted.
"Heterosexual Conversion Therapy" would have steps such as:
(1) Participate in art museums, opera, symphonies, etc.
(2) Avoid activities considered of interest to heterosexuals, such as sports activities.
(3) Avoid men unless it is for romantic contact.
(4) Increase time spent with homosexual men in order to learn to mimic homosexual male ways of walking, talking, and interacting with other homosexual men.
(5) Avoid church and join a gay community group
(6) Attend heterosexual reparative therapy group to discuss progress, or slips back into heterosexuality.
(7) Become more assertive with men through flirting and dating,
(8) Begin homosexual dating,
(9) Engage in homosexual intercourse.
(10) Enter into heterosexual marriage (when it becomes legal in your country).