Tuesday

STARING AT THE WALL (Parts 1, 2 & 3)



My latest song "Staring At The Wall (Parts 1,2 & 3)" from the 2014 album "Perfect Title". Listen or download as free mp3 at http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12981381

Part 1 vocal motif, Part 2 instrumental, Part 3 wait and hear. Drums, 2 basses, Hammond organ, 2 guitars, synthesizer.

LYRICS


Part 1

You don’t know what I’ve been thinking
You don’t know at all
You don’t know what I’ve been thinking
Staring at the wall

You don’t know what I’ve been doing
You don’t know at all
You don’t know what I’ve been doing
Staring at the wall

You don’t know what I’ve been planning
You don’t know at all
You don’t know what I’ve been planning
Staring at the wall


Part 2


Instrumental


Part 3

You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all
You don’t know at all

Like my Facebook Musician page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Tindall/125474904180434 and get more updates and information regarding my original music.