Sunday

DREAM AWAY

My latest song "Dream Away" from the 2014 album "Perfect Title". Listen or download as free mp3 at http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12875005

LYRICS

CH:

Dream away
Dream, dream, dream away
Dream away
Dream away the pain

VS

Now you’re gone I said goodbye
Final farewell, tear in eye
No regrets or forget in the flow
I thought I’d let you know

I walk away from your wake
Feeling sad without mistake
All the things we shared and won
Precious gifts now life is done

One day here and next you’re gone
Far too short to sing your song
You flew away, God knows where
I’m left here to stare

I miss you much. It’s my loss
Grief is strange, mysterious
I saw your smile, it’s in my brain
I take it out and play again

Seconds, minutes, hours and days
One by one they slip away
I saw your face in the night
I think you’ll be alright

CHORDAL PROGRESSION

CH: //: Am / G / Am / C ://

VS: //: D / Am / D / Am ;//

Like my Facebook Musician page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Tindall/125474904180434 and get information regarding my own original music.