Monday

CRAZY


My latest song "Crazy" from the 2013 album "Perfect Title". Listen or download as free mp3 at http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12644125

Like my Facebook Musician page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Tindall/125474904180434 and get more updates and information regarding my own original music plus music in general.

Chordal Sequence:

vs

//: D D sus4://
//:A Asus 4://
//:D Dsus 4://

ch

C / G / D
C / G / D
C /D / G
C / D

middle

D9 / D / D sus 4 / D

VS:

Crazy people, crazy times
Crazy world, crazy crimes
Crazy me, crazy you
Crazy living, crazy fools

CH

Mummy, I’m losing my mind
Daddy ain’t got enough time
He’s going crazy in this crazy world
He’s going crazy, crazy

Crazy school, crazy taught
Crazy scene, crazy thought
Crazy plot, crazy game
Crazy stars, crazy fame

Crazy acts, crazy talk
Crazy running, crazy walk
Crazy living, crazy dying
Crazy laughter, crazy crying

Crazy work, crazy fun
Crazy living, crazy money
Money, money money, money
Money, money, money