Monday

FOR THE FUNDAMENTALIST CHRISTIAN CREATIONIST WHO TROLLS ME



 



Every now and then some Trew Kristyun wants to contradict Jesus' command to love their neighbour and tries to mine this blog to use it as supposed evidence against me. The latest has been fundamentalist creationist.

In response to comments I made on Facebook supporting the well documented scientific theory of evolution this Christian fundamentalist creationist states the following.

My comments in *[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You come across exactly like a "Scientific Fundamentalist" and that is just as bad as being the kind of "Religious Fundamentalist" that you despise. ... Your bigoted views invite insult, so you should not be shocked when you are challenged.

... I never make ad hominem statements *[BWAHAHAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!], but in this case I'm making an exception. YOU have become the issue. From your posts, I would say you have the zeal of a religious fundamentalist in regard to science, but that is not what makes you a untrustworthy teacher and a threat to society. The thing that makes you dangerous is that you think your views are superior, but you are blind to the reality that they do not differ from that of any garden variety bigot. You are the archetype of those twisted the screws in the auto de fe, who stood hooded before a burning cross or who placed bodies in ovens. You are the dark angel of education because of your bias, intolerance and bigotry. From what you have said, you are not worthy to be a teacher. I do not require that you believe as I do, but you should understand that there are many different worldviews. You apparently don't get that, and that makes you pretty useless as an educator and as a human being.You think religion is arcane and science is absolute. That is an expression of ignorance, of course, and you only have to visit your local Phrenologist to understand that. As the Phrenologists have taught us, so-called scientific fact is in a constant state of flux, and scientists are changing their hypotheses every day. That's why your AAS Policy * [ Australian Academy of Science Policy on creationism and intelligent design http://www.science.org.au/policy/creation.html . Echoed by The Global Network of Science Academies http://www.interacademies.net/10878/13901.aspx . Neither acknowledge creationism / Intelligent Design as real science] has the unmistakable stink of political correctness about it. You and I both know that the AAS document is what we Christians would call a "statement of faith" -- and cannot be proved factually. It is just what some scientists believe today, and new scientific theories are likely to appear tomorrow. Thus, your scientific facts are like the weather and will change tomorrow, so there is no reason for you to get your knickers in a twist over them. Virtually all Christians accept most of the aspects of science. You so-called "scientists" do not return the favor. You insist on bullying others into your scientific belief system. In your educated ignorance, you have no tolerance for creation beliefs that have been around from 10,000 to "a billion" years *[BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROTFLMAO!!!], yet expect everyone to accept scientific "fact" that has been around only a few hundreds years at most. You are foolish to think humans will change their belief system on your (or the AAS) say so. What gigantic egos you have. The main reason I am making such strong ad hominem statements is because I think, at the core, you are a bad person. It has nothing to do with either science or religion. From what you have said, I think you are a poser. You are not a scientist or and educator, but use them to mask your intolerance, bigotry and political bias against worldviews that differ from your own. I consider that to be shameful and have said so."

... However, because I am a Christian, I deleted my post within about 3 minutes after posting, deciding instead to knock the sand from my sandals rather than b
eing drawn into your bigoted nonsense. If it is true (?) that it appeared in your mail box, it is because someone else who agrees with me that you are a troubled person cut and pasted it, in that 3 minutes, and sent it to you. I didn't. *[ No. In fact, as is normal on Facebook, it came direct to my inbox from him.  Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 12:23 PM ]

... I always find intellectual myopia and blind prejudice such as that expressed in your posts to be reprehensible ...
... I have earned my living as a professional writer for 44 years, and have owned an indie publishing company for 20 years now ....

At first it appeared you were obsessed with the creation thing, and that was feeding your anti-religious bigotry. Your hatred was really the only issue with me in posts--I think it is wrong, and don't think any legitimate, self-respecting scientist would be guilty of it. Then I read your anti-Christian, anti-Semitic *[ Utterly impossible as I am a Noachide. There are no anti-Semitic posts anywhere on this blog.], ramblings at http:// marktindall.blogspot.com, and it appears your views are based more on your "deconversion from Christianity" and other religious experiences rather than anything relating to science.  ...
I did clinical training at Trenton State Psychiatric Hospital and an internship at a home for emotionally disturbed adolescents while doing my degree at Princeton Seminary ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He did not make a single statement relating to any science that backs up his creationist pseudo-science views in any of his posts to me. Instead he attacks me. How very Christian of him! His abject lack of knowledge about science is quite evident.

Ceationism / Intelligent Design pseudo-science is about proving bible verses not doing science.

No creationist is looking for:
- the bones of Adam and Eve
- talking snake bones
- the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
- the tree of life
- the bones of the angel who was guarding the tree of life (obviously drowned in Noah's flood).

If creationists found those items then they might have some type of case for the veracity of their absurd pseudo-science claims.Jesus stated "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. By their fruits you will know them. Do you gather grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree produces good fruit; but the corrupt tree produces evil fruit. A good tree can't produce evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. Every tree that doesn't grow good fruit is cut down, and thrown into the fire. Therefore, by their fruits you will know them. Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will tell me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?' Then I will tell them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.' - Matthew 7:15-23

The fruit of the spirit are "love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control". - Galatians 5:22-23.

I'll leave it to my readers to judge whether this fundamenatlist creationist demonstrates any of the fruit of the spirit when he attacks me instead of defending his creationist pseudo-science.