Sunday

I'M INTRIGUED BY YOU - New Song


My latest song, "I'm Intrigued By You" which may be downloaded as a free mp3 at http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11619619

Like my Facebook Muscian page at
https://www.facebook.com/​pages/Mark-Tindall/​125474904180434 and get more
updates and information.

VS:

World is mine, choose my wish
Eating feast from poisoned dish
Mellow love with moonlight kiss
Starlit galaxy, serpent hiss

CH:

I’m intrigued by you

Left here bleeding, lack of care
Wash my tears with your hair
Time grows old, tempting fate
Help me grow for goodness sake

‘Neath the darkened hidden moon
Clouded wind, silver spoon
Desiring gaze, longing look
Apple eaten, caught by hook

Wade the depths of my heart
Unite and blend, don’t tear apart
Soul emotion adoring still
What is empty needs to fill

Unique gift, new surprise
Reflecting life, opening eyes
Beyond knowing you are here
Close as breath, heartbeat clear

Look to sky and look within
Look to future not to sin
Fascinating yet I fear
Oh no, don’t get too near