Sunday

"I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL" - Mark Tindall (2012)


My latest song, "I Love Rock And Roll" ( copyright Mark Tindall 2012) which may be downloaded as a free mp3 at http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11649077

Like my Facebook Muscian page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Tindall/125474904180434 and get more updates and information.

LYRICS
VS:

I like other music but I really love rock and roll
Listen to the beat let the feeling take a hold
Feels so right like the sharp blade of a knife
It shines so bright like a missile launched in the night
I like other music but I really love rock and roll

CH:

I like rock and roll and so I say, I like rock and roll
I like rock and roll and so I play, I like rock and roll

I like other music but I really love rock and roll
Listen to the tune let the feeling take a hold
It’s nice and tight like you’re cornered in a fight
It feeds on night like a vampire in full flight
I like other music but I really love rock and roll

I like other music but I really love rock and roll
Listen to the beat let the feeling take a hold
Feels so right like the sharp blade of a knife
It feeds on night like a vampire in full flight
I like other music but I really love rock and roll