Saturday

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE A "PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP" WITH JESUS

Since you personally know Jesus on an intimate basis, could you ask him for the cure for cancer? I mean if "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world" I assume he wants them to be cancer free. It would also help many other people in the world and we all know that "Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so" therefore he must also want all cancer patients to be healed.

While you're at it you might also add a request for the cures for:
- Ebola
- Polio
- Lupus Erythematosus
- Influenza
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
- Diabetes
- HIV/AIDS
- Asthma
- The Common Cold

... all of which, along with cancer, are the Top 10 incurable diseases at the moment.

Of course, as you know Jesus personally, and Jesus said "If you ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14) then make sure that you end your request with a "In Jesus' name" to make sure it happens.

When Jesus gives you the cure for cancer can I be credited as the person who helped you ask Jesus for this monumentous medical breakthrough?