Monday

THE HYPOCRISY OF CLERGY: A CASE STUDY ON ROWLAND CROUCHER Part 2





"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."- Mahatma Gandhi.



For every complaint received the average company in fact has 26 customers with similar complaints, 6 of which are serious problems. Of the customers who register a complaint as many as 70% will do business again with your business if the complaint is effectively resolved. That figure goes up to a staggering 95% if the customer feels that their complaint was resolved quickly.



It costs 6 times as much to attract a new customer as it does to keep an existing customer.

1 complaining customer & 26 other dissatisfied customers = 27 unhappy customers

27 complaining customers will each tell up to 20 others = 540 people may have heard complaints about your company.

(Source: AussieHost)



The end of my friendship with Rowland Croucher came when he wanted to censor what I was saying on his Facebook page. In particular any criticism I made of the abuse I was receiving was considered naughty. Here are the emails that took place behind the scenes once I complained about the repeated abuse. He basically shoots the messenger ..... How very Christian! ..............


################################




Mark Tindall 21 March at 12:36 See the thread http://www.facebook.com/rowland.croucher/posts/118374234906587
which is great example of intolerant hate speech.




Rowland Croucher 21 March at 15:35

...Mark: you're the main offender. I note quite a few people leave the discussion when you bombard it with many heated responses...
You're testing my patience: please soften up...




Rowland Croucher 21 March at 15:52
Mark: I'm not defriending you (yet). I value our friendship...

But please get some help

I've admired your quest for rationality: but there's an irrational streak in your current behaviour.

Are you currently seeing a psychiatrist - a good one?

Mark Tindall 21 March at 16:33 There is absolutely no irrationality in my decision to finally deconvert from Christianity. It is extremely well thought through over a period of years. I am not finished with God but I am definitely finished with Christianity and the church.

My psychiatrist's fellow psychiatrist (and friend) is an ex-Christian who has been through the same living hell as I have been through in church and with fundamentalist Christians. My psychiatrist appludes my stance as an Exiled Believer. Ironic (not irenic) how my PSTD was partially caused by Christians. I will be mentioning that in my deconversion blog.

Post some material about how a Christian for 39 years finally deconverted because of repeated abuse by intolerant hate-filled fundamentalist Christians on your thread about "loving words". I dare you. Do an exit interview with me and post it in full (uncensored) on your blog on why I left Christianity. I dare you. I will certainly be doing so.

I am not the perpetrator, I am the victim of this repeated abuse. You would realise this if you had bothered to read all the posts. I asked you for help and you gave none. I am greatly disappointed that you feel fit to re-crucify the victim. This is a nauseous trait I find repeatedly in pastors. How very Christian of you!

I don't need your prayers because they don't work. What I needed as a PTSD sufferer was loving action against repeated abuse but you never gave it.

On Judgement Day my conscience will be clear. I gave Christianity a good shot. No love was forthcoming from Christians. The worship of a human as the infinite One God Yahweh is absolutely repulsive to me. No-one could negate what I had to say regarding Jesus' greatest commandment only referencing Yahweh as in the Shema. The worship of a finite human Jewish peasant - Jesus - is pure idol worship. You can only do it by performing a series of mental gymnastics to make a finite Jesus into the infinite One God Yahweh. I am not prepared to believe such obvious myths. Christians don'[t even know who they should worship and refuse to follow Jesus' two greatest commandments! I am living proof of that.

I will not defriend you (yet). I am open to all views and opinions unlike the "loving" rabid intolerant ignorant fundamentalists in the threads on your post about "loving words". How ironic! (Irenic was never there with my opponents.)



Rowland Croucher 23 March at 11:55 Report
Mark: you've asked if I'll interview you some time.

Here's a deal: can you desist from bagging fundamentalists and anti-Jesus Seminar people, and reiterating your theology of Yahweh for a month, say? ...Then I'll send you a bunch of questions and publish your responses - on my FB page, if you wish.

I'm having to answer too many messages from people who are turned off by your incessant posts on these topics.



Mark Tindall 23 March at 13:01 > can you desist from bagging fundamentalists and anti-Jesus
> Seminar people, and reiterating your theology of Yahweh for a
> month, say?

Can you publically answer the charge that Christians don't worship Yahweh as clearly instructed by Jesus in his greatest commandment referencing the Jewish Shema by proving that Jesus of Nazareth brought the people of Israel out of Egypt in time / space history despite no Jew ever of the time ever knowing him? Please provide bible verses from the Old Testment that mention Jesus by name as the person who did this action. Please also tell me why no-one should speak out about this idol worship which contradicts Jesus' clear commandment. I thought Jesus' greatest commandment was actually the greatest commandment but no Christian seems to want to follow it. No wonder I left Christianity! I was confronted about this by a Jewish friend who converted from Christianity to Judaism. (His mother is Jewish and his father is a Christian.) He was absolutely correct.

Can you quit condoning the hatred of intolerant fundamentalist Christians?

Can you quit re-victimising the victim?

Can you guarantee that the intolerant hate-filled fundamentalists in any discusion will desist from bagging non-fundamentalists and Jesus Seminar people, and reiterating their theology of worship of a dead Jewish peasant as God for a month, say?

You answer my questions and then I'll answer yours.

> I'm having to answer too many messages from people who are
> turned off by your incessant posts on these topics.

I am receiving posts congratulating me for my stance, thanking me for finally standing up to such hate-filled bastards and bagging fundamentalism (not the fundamentalists themselves), thanking me for what I have stated and how much they have learnt from it and pleading for me to continue. I guess we have different audiences.

> But it's *my* Facebook page

I also have Facebook page where a friend thinks that I am the perpetrator of all this abuse and this has been posted to my Facebook page as a personal insult. This is what prompted me to finally realise what a religion of intolerant hatred Christianity really is. All the talk about love is absolute bullshit. Have you not read the words of Lawrence Meckan? I also have a blog where I will tell my story whether or not you interview me at all. Neither of my two places are censored. As I have repeatedly, Christians DON'T want to know why the people missing from their pews have left and they DON'T want to do anything about it. They blame the people that have left rather than looking at bloody great big piece of timber in their own eye. My Customer Satisfaction statistics say it all. My view represents at least 540 people who Christians totally ignore. Many more people will hear about my deconversion brought about by Christian intolerance and hatred. Christian fundamentalists are just as evil as Moselm fundamentalists - they just kill and maim in different ways. Moslem moderates don't speak out against their fundamentalist thugs and moderate Christians do not speak out about their fundamentalist thugs. Don't criticise Moslem terrorists if you don't have the guts to speak out about your own Christian terrorists.



Mark Tindall 10 April at 18:34 http://www.facebook.com/rowland.croucher/posts/10150144988886020

The topic is AGAIN changed to personal insults about myself. You wonder why I left Christianity. "You will know them by their fruit." See how the...se Christians treat anyone who disagrees with them.




Rowland Croucher 10 April at 19:29 Report
Mark: the three of you are guilty... so I've deleted the offending posts...

And let me encourage you again to widen your contributions - beyond invective against orthodox Christianity. It's become 'ad nauseum' / cracked record ... But yes, those two conservatives were 'in your face' -




Mark Tindall 10 April at 20:06
What it absolutely demonstrates is the intense hatred of Chrisitians whenever their pet heresies and man-made dogmas are questioned. If they can't beat the people by valid agument they berate them with insults ... and it still continues. I was never guilty of anything at all except honesty. I defended myself. Your observations are quite faulty. I see hypocrisy at every point in your decisions. The insult aimed at me about "rectal thermometers" is still there as well as "your inventive diatribe ...your self-deception". Perhaps you think these are Christ-like words. Please tell me again why I should put up with such repeated insults ad nauseum without any defense and the repeated changing of the topic to ME. Maybe you should delete all material that is not on the topic. That would ensure that no repeated insults would be hurled at me every time I post without excpetion by the loving "true Christians" / fundamentalist terrorists / "conservatives" that you harbour and protect.



Mark Tindall 10 April at 20:41

Again my interview on your site is quoted in this same thread and again mutltiple insults. I told you to delete ALL my material on your site. I am not joking. Delete them all or face multiple complaints to you...r ISP for using my material without my permission. Link again http://www.facebook.com/rowland.croucher/posts/10150144988886020
SUCH TRUE CHRISTIAN LOVE!!!!!!

Mark Tindall 11 April at 16:37 http://www.facebook.com/rowland.croucher/posts/10150144988886020

Now the same rabid foaming-at-the- mouth fundamentalist ratbags are seeking to ban and censor me on the same thread. Apparently free speech and the right to one's own opinion is not in the evangelical / fundamentalist vocabulary. James Barr is absolutely correct. Fundamentalist DO want to cernsor all opinion contrary to their own

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from Franky Schaeffer "Sham Pearls For Real Swine" ( Wolgemuth & Hyatt; Brentwood:1990)

In our times, various ideologically dedicated groups increasingly use
censorship, coercion, or propaganda to limit access to ideas, literature, and the arts that they consider threatening. p.74

Censorship, the twin brother of propaganda, is the tool of despots, of idealogues, of ayatollahs, of fanatics. p.96

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Mark Tindall 11 April at 23:14 > There's the interview one which was mentioned by one of your
> antagonists - happy to remove that
> Most of the others are quotes with an acknowledgement of y9ou
> as the source - happy to remove your name, i...f you want me to

Remove every single mention of my name without exception. I no longer want to be associated in any way with the pure HATRED that is Christianity.

> I think it might be better for you to use your own FB site for
> interactions with others, but will pray about this tonight and be in
> touch tomorrow...

It will not matter. You have already made up your mind. Jesus will tell you nothing ... Jesus can't because he is a dead Jewish peasant. Rather than helping the victim of this Christian hatred directed solely at me but repeated posts of Peter Johnson and Robert Griffith you will revictimise the victim and blame the victim of heir intense hatred. You have done so before. It is the hypocrisy I have come to know in Christianity. You want CENSORSHIP and BANNING. Your true fundamentalist colours are showing. You are a hypocritical coward too scared to make a decision for true discussion. You are more interested in popularity and appeasing your fundamentalist terrorists than in true discussion. You have to make up your mind if you want your comments discussed or you just want approval by fundamentalists. Your Yes-men will not help you or anyone else grow. Don't think I won't be speaking about this uncensored on my FB page and blog. Truly disappointed in your past behaviour ... no, sorry, not dispapointed, absolutely disgusted with your past behaviour. No integrity whatsoever. You obviously are blind to it. I did expect better from you at one stage. Not any more. Your "ministry" does not "minister" to me. Your "ministry" helped me become a nonChristian. Think about it. My deconversion happened on your thread where you let Christian fundamentalist hatred run free - and then blamed me, the victim of their abuse, for the abuse that I received. You obviously didn't read ALL the posts otherwise you would have clearkly seen, as is the case now, that i was abused several times before I responded! Some "ministry"!!!!



Rowland Croucher 12 April at 09:11

RC: No, I hadn't made up my mind until your statement just now...

I had several emails about all this waiting for me this morning from various people, but I'm not going to allow them to influence me... The t...wo 'fundamentalists' you mention have copped a serve from me by email for their attitude (stronger than mine to you)... If they're going to post on my FB wall they must respect the host's wishes: common courtesy I would have thought.

....

I'll respect your request and do my best to remove your name from my website, and have cancelled several appointments today to do that. I'll also 'defriend' you from my FB friends' list as of now...

> RC: I take it then that you don't want to participate in the discussions on Christianity on my FB page. I'll respect that.

I have never stated that. You have returned to your fundamentalist roots and applied CENSORSHIP and BANNING rather than FREE DISCUSSION. It is the usual hypocrisy of all clergy.

> No, I hadn't made up my mind until your statement just now...

Nonsense. You made up your mind yesterday. Don't be a hypocrite.

I bet that you DIDN'T read ALL the posts in the thread as I requested. You wouldn't want to see the trend that happened on EVERY post I made with the HATE-FILLED FUNDAMENTALISTS that YOU harbour.

> The two 'fundamentalists' you mention have copped a serve from > me by email for their attitude (stronger than mine to you)

So are THEY also DEFRIENDED??????????????????????????

> I'll respect your request and do my best to remove your name from my website, and have cancelled several appointments today to do that.

I demanded that you do that weeks ago. You were not listening as usual.

> I'll also 'defriend' you from my FB friends' list as of now...

How very Christian of you! Typical of your hypocritical fundamentalist mindest. You DON'T want discussions. You want Yes-men. Be honest and truthful. You have again REVICTIMISED THE VICTIM and BLAMED THE VICTIM. You will probaley say some pious words about your hypocrisy but it is still hypocrisy and I will speak gladly against you on the day of Judgement with an absolutely clear conscience.


#################################



I am currently recording my next song. It is called "Hypocrite" and will be dedicated to Rowland Croucher.