Wednesday

Somewhere over the rainbow pigs might fly


Somewhere over the rainbow, pigs might fly. If pigs fly over the rainbow, why then oh why can't I? Some day I'll wish upon a sty and wake up where the pigs fly far behind me. Where doubts go melt like piglet drops way upon the carrot tops. That's where you'll find me.

Were it all so bloody simple!


This is why I invented Mark 17: 1-3 "All things are probable. Try to believe. Really! Try to believe even if it's bloody stupid and irrational. Why? Because I said so, that's why! Don't ask questions. Just believe." .... my personal addition to Mark's gospel following the tradition of making up an ending to it. It is therefore from the MT Version. ;-)

You have a mind to use. Use it. Using it means that you MUST question.


"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates (Apology 38a)