A dead Jewish peasant cannot be God.
It is impossible. I realised that many years before my deconversion.
Whenever the infinite reduces itself to the finite it annihilates itself. Mathematical Proof: If you take the largest cardinal number that you can think of (besides infinity) and divide it by infinity then the answer is always zero.
The infinite One God Father / Yahweh / Al-Lah is:
- everywhere (omnipresent)
- all knowing (omniscient)
- all powerful (omnipotent)
- eternal, self-existent
- immutable (unchangeable)
- has no father
- does not urinate, defecate or pass wind.
- does not get tired or sleep.
- does not die.
- sends but is not sent
- rules but is not ruled over
- commands but is not commanded
- anoints the human Messiah / Christ
The finite historic time / space human Jesus of Nazareth is:
- confined / restricted to his human body
- doesn't know when the end will come
- heals a man in stages with spittle and dust
- cannot do miracles because of people's unbelief
- human flesh with a spirit
- began as a fetus inside Mary
- totally visible from his birth till his death
- changed in the normal physical and psychological stages of all humans /aged
- has a father
- urinated, defecated and passed wind
- got tired and slept
- died by Roman execution
- was sent and did not send
- is ruled over
- is commanded
- is anointed by God
Jesus stated in his greatest commandment in Mark 12:29 - The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." (NIV).
This references Yahweh alone ( and not Jesus) in the Jewish Shema in Deuteronomy 6: 4 "Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai Eḥad - Hear, O Israel: the Lord is our God, the Lord is One"
WHO is this Yahweh who alone is ONE God?
"I the LORD (YAHWEH) am your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt,the house of bondage: You shall have NO OTHER GODS BESIDE ME (YAHWEH)." -Exodus 20:1-6 (JPS Tanakh)
"I the LORD (YAHWEH) am your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt,the house of bondage: You shall have NO OTHER GODS BESIDE ME (YAHWEH)." -Deuteronomy 5:6-7 (JPS Tanakh)
The historic time / space Jesus of Nazareth did NOT bring the people of Israel "out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage".
Jesus is NOT the infinite One God Yahweh and "You will have no gods other than me (the infinite One God Yahweh)".
Chrisianity is built upon the lie that Jesus is God. Jesus NEVER claimed to be God.