Monday

Former Christian musician / Christian School Principal Deconverts Part 1

I HAVE OFFICIALLY LEFT CHRISTIANITY FOR GOOD.I HAVE BEEN TEETERING ON THE EDGE FOR A WHILE BUT THE RECENT REPEATED HATE-FILLED INTOLERANT ABUSIVE POSTS BY SOME BRAIN-DEAD CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISTS AND THE RE-CRUCIFYING OF MYSELF AS VICTIM BY A FB FRIEND / PASTOR OF 14 YEARS FINALLY CONVINCED ME THAT CHRISTIANITY AS IT IS CURRENTLY PRACTISED IS ALL BULLSHIT. THERE IS NO LOVE IN IT - ONLY INTOLERANCE OF OTHER VIEWPOINTS. CHURCH IS COMPLETELY TOXIC.

I WILL BE STARTING TALKING ON THIS BLOG ABOUT MY DECONVERSION. I WILL BE ALSO TALKING ABOUT MY DECONVERSION ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE (I'M THE LION). I HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY ABUSED BY CHRISTIANS AND PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED BY THEM.

I HAVE FOUND FAR MORE LOVE BY ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS, JEWS, MOSLEMS, HINDUS, BUDDHISTS AND OTHER PEOPLE OF GOOD WILL THAN CHRISTIANS.